If you have an issue with a product, please send an email to email@example.com for FSAAP to review the request.
The email requesting review should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the following:
Subject line: Return Request for order number (include the order number)
- Detailed description of the issue
- Media (picture and/or video) of any issues or damages
- Copy of the original invoice or receipt
- Lot number for ammo/components or serial number for firearms
- Type of ammunition being used
- If issues pertain to ammunition or components, make / model of firearm used
Any sales of firearms from our webstore or via an Authorized online retailer have a one-year warranty to OEM/MFG defects from the date of shipment. Ammunition and components have a 90-day warranty to OEM/MFG defects from the date of shipment. Firearms outside of this time frame may be approved for inspection or repair. There is a mandatory inspection fee of $50.00, and fees for labor and parts may apply. No returns or service for items purchased from a third party, via auction, or at a gun show.
FSAAP will review the case to determine if a return is warranted. If a return is authorized, shipping instructions will be sent at that time. DO NOT SHIP without a specific return authorization. Any packages received that do not have our company RMA label will be returned to the sender.